- Submission of paper to Archives of Civil Engineering implies that the material is original and unpublished work, not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Archives of Civil Engineering will not accept articles that have been shared as preprints.
- If permission for publication of any part of material is required, it should be obtained by the author.
- Both the corresponding author and other co-authors are responsible for approving the article for publication in the Archives of Civil Engineering.
- Under the license Authors retain copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights, the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books, and the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale, the right to self-archive the article.
- The editor appoints two reviewers whose names are hidden from the authors.
- Authors' data is unknown to reviewers.
- The paper will be published in ACE provided that the reviews are positive. If reviewers have any comments, the authors receive reviews to read and consider these comments.
- The editor decides whether the paper fulfill all requirements i.e. formal and scientific.
- Paper publication requires the author's final approval.
- As soon as the publication appears in print and in electronic forms on the Internet there is no possibility to change the content of the article.
- Submission of paper is free of charge.
- Since 01.06.2022 the publication fee is PLN 3 600 gross or for foreign authors EUR 800 gross.
- The condition of publication are two positive reviews of independent reviewers.
- After the article is approved for publication by the Editorial Board, the Author will be informed about the date of payment transfer.
- ACE is a non-profit organization and all fees are calculated solely to cover costs.
- The authors are asked to provide data for the invoice.
PAYMENT FOR PUBLICATION:
Submission of papers is free of charge. Submitted papers are accepted for publication after positive opinion of two independent reviewers.
When publication accepted Author must pay article processing charge.
Payment is required to the following bank account:
Politechnika Warszawska Wydział Inżynierii Lądowej
Archives of Civil Engineering
al. Armii Ludowej 16, 00-637 Warsaw
Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A. in Warsaw
Number: PL 67 1240 6175 1111 0010 9501 5106
SWIFT PKOP PL PW
with the annotation: "Author(s) name and surname, PAPER_000(number of the Paper), ACE"